**The Public Roleplay 2**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scott_Smith LSFMD application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renz_Scheneider

Scott_Smith LSFMD application Empty
PostSubject: Scott_Smith LSFMD application   Scott_Smith LSFMD application EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:00 am

[IC]

1. Surname:Scott
2. Forename:Smith
3. Date of Birth:29/06/1989
4. Gender:Male
5. Address and Contact Number: 7600710

6. Do you hold a FULL San Andreas vehicle license?: Yes

7. Do you have a criminal record? If so what crimes?:not

8. Tell us something about you and why you want to become a part of the LSFD (Explain in detail, 150 words):I want become LSFMD because i like help people who sick,I have experience,i have training fast emergency. I wan't to become leader of the LSFMD because it is an extremely important government job. It is a lifeline for all the citizens of Los Santos and the surrounding areas. I think it is extremely important to have a medical team that will respond to someone who is in need of help, and serve them as they should be served. It is important that people can get the medical care they need, when they need it, from just checkups to surgery. It's always important to have medical care in your grasp. Medical care is considered one of the most prized things in the USA. Lets keep it that way.

9. Do you have any medical training or experience? (If yes, please explain in detail):Yes,Fast emergency

9(1). Do you have any fire fighting training or experience? (If yes, please explain in detail):

10. Do you believe you have any qualities that you could bring to the Fire Department that make you stand out? What personal weaknesses do you feel you possess? :Yes

11. In your personal opinion what do you feel you will be expected to do in the Fire Department? Remember that we not only provide Fire services, but also Medical services.

i do solemnly swear that I, Scott Smith shall not break any of the San Andreas Laws and Regulations as well as the Los Santos Fire Department Rules and Regulations. I understand fully that I [Applicant Name] will be breaking the law if I do choose to not follow this and agree to have my name passed on for criminal conviction to either the Los Santos Police Department or San Andreas Sheriff's Department.

I do agree to the above statement
Scott Smith

With Kind Regards,
Commissioner Ryan Bob

[IC END]

[OOC]

12. Age: 21
13. Nationality:Indonesia
14. Time zone: GMT+7
15. IG-level:1
16. Real Life Gender:Male
17. Real Geographical Location:Indonesia,Perhubungan street number 21

18. Are you able to communicate effectively in the English language?Yes

19. Do you have any medical or fire and rescue experience or training? (If yes, explain in depth):not

20. Why do you want to join the LSFD?(In Detail, 100 words):I want help people who sick,I want become LSFMD because i like help people who sick,I have experience,i have training fast emergency. I wan't to become leader of the LSFMD because it is an extremely important government job. It is a lifeline for all the citizens of Los Santos and the surrounding areas. I think it is extremely important to have a medical team that will respond to someone who is in need of help, and serve them as they should be served. It is important that people can get the medical care they need, when they need it, from just checkups to surgery. It's always important to have medical care in your grasp. Medical care is considered one of the most prized things in the USA. Lets keep it that way.

21. Do you have any alt accounts? If so please list them with levels included:not

22. Have you ever been a part of another faction? If so please list those you have been in:Yes LSPD,SASD,national guard

23. Do you belong to another official faction?not

23(1). If yes, please post a link to your double faction approval:

[Post a screen shot of your Admin-History or kicks, jails and bans here.]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Scott_Smith LSFMD application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott_Smith LSFMD application   Scott_Smith LSFMD application EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:07 am

This App Was (*Accepted*)

Welcome To Lsfmd
Back to top Go down
https://realplay.iftopic.com

Scott_Smith LSFMD application
Page 1 of 1