**The Public Roleplay 2**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kubz_Dez application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kuberaland

Kubz_Dez application Empty
PostSubject: Kubz_Dez application   Kubz_Dez application EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:26 am

. Basic Personal Information ((IC))

1.1. Forename: Kubz
1.2. Surname: Dez
1.3. Date of Birth: 22/08
1.4. Year of Birth:1990
1.5. Current Age: 20
1.6. Gender: Male
1.7. Nationality(ies): American
1.8. Birthplace: Los Santos
1.8.1. Country of Birth: USA
1.9. Current Address: None

Building Name/Number:
Street:
City:
State:

1.10. Phone Number: None

2. Extended Personal Information

2.1. Using two paragraphs minimum, tell us about yourself:((Keep IC))
One day, I was driving down the road. I saw a cop, and pulled over. He was gonna arrest me, so I ran for my life and he finally arrested me. After that, I had had no criminal activity other than stealing cars. I always like to drive around. I am currently at -1500 dollars, and need my paycheck. I own two illegal guns, but they have very little ammo. One day, someone asked me if I wanted to rob a bank. I agreed, but we were not able to, because he didn't have any guns, and at that time, neither did I. I always watched the cops, hanging at the LSPD.
Whenever I want to meet someone, I do it at the LSPD. I currently don't have a home, but will buy one as soon as I have enough money. I really wanted to join the LSPD so that I can stop criminals, because sometimes, they like killing me, and some hitmans were chasing me. I escaped, so I was never killed by a hitman, and my name was finally removed from the contracts. I always wanted to catch criminals because of the "thrill of chase". It will be very fun to chase them, and finally arrest them to help the city. I want to help to restore peace in Las Santos. (This is OOCly all made up and didn't happen)

2.3. What attracts you to Law Enforcement? Why do you want to be involved?((Keep IC))
Like I explained above, I always wanted to catch criminals because of the "thrill of chase". It will be very fun to chase them, and finally arrest them to help the city. I want to help to restore peace in Las Santos.

4. Medical Analysis((IC))

4.1. Outstanding Medical Conditions: None
4.2. Ongoing Medical Treatment: None
4.3. Do You have any heart conditions? No
4.4. Do you have Asthma or any other respiratory problems: No
4.5. Do you Drink or Smoke or Die:No

5. Personal History((IC))

5.1.Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offence: No
5.1.1. If so, what?:
5.1.2.How long were you sentenced to?:
5.2. Have you ever been under investigation (Not leading to conviction) or associated with criminals? No
5.2.1.If so, when?:
5.2.2.If so, why?:
5.2.3.If necessary, who?:
5.3.Have you ever consumed or used any illegal narcotics? No
5.3.1.If so, what?:
5.4. Do you have a High-School Diploma or its equivalent?: Yes

6. (( OOC Requirements Check ))

OOC. 6.1. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
OOC. 6.2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes, currently broken, I will buy a new one. ATM though, I have headphones still.
OOC. 6.3 Do you have any alternate characters? No

7. (( OOC Information Check ))

OOC. 7.1. How old are you? 23
OOC. 7.2. How long have you been with The Future RP? 1 day
OOC. 7.3. Have you been with the FBI/LSPD in the past? Yes, in other servers. I owned FBI in another server.
OOC. 7.4. Do You Have Any Law Enforcement Experience? As I said, I owned FBI in another server.

I, Kubz Dez UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS THAT A DRUG TEST WILL BE ADMINISTERED. I ALSO UNDERSTAND I WILL BE INTERVIEWED BY A FBI OFFICAL,AND AT ANY TIME I CAN BE FIRED WITHOUT QUESTION. I UNDERSTAND BEFORE IM INTERVIEWED BY A FBI OFFICAL,MY POLICE RECORDS WILL BE REVIEWED, IF THEY SHOW ABOVE A CLASS B MISTIMEADOR, I WILL BE CALLED BY THE FEDERAL BUREAUOF INVESTIGATION AND THE INTERVIEW WILL BE CANCELLED
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kubz_Dez application   Kubz_Dez application EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:53 am

This Fbi Applcation Was *Accepted*

Next Step:Testing

Come to TeamSpeak and wait in the Fbi Lounge in Testing don't page anyone please just wait
Back to top Go down
https://realplay.iftopic.com
kuberaland

PostSubject: Re: Kubz_Dez application   Kubz_Dez application EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:34 am

So i am leader?
I hope: YAY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kubz_Dez application   Kubz_Dez application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kubz_Dez application
Page 1 of 1