**The Public Roleplay 2**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[F.B.I Application] Yamato Suzuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hansrutger

[F.B.I Application] Yamato Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: [F.B.I Application] Yamato Suzuki   [F.B.I Application] Yamato Suzuki EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Basic Personal Information ((IC))

1.1. Forename: Yamato
1.2. Surname: Suzuki
1.3. Date of Birth: 12 september
1.4. Year of Birth: 1985
1.5. Current Age: 26
1.6. Gender: Male
1.7. Nationality(ies): Japan, United States of America
1.8. Birthplace: Yokohama
1.8.1. Country of Birth: Japan
1.9. Current Address: None.

Building Name/Number: N/A
Street: N/A
City: Los Santos
State: San Andreas State

1.10. Phone Number: 199 32 41

2. Extended Personal Information

2.1. Using two paragraphs minimum, tell us about yourself:((Keep IC))
I'm bored 1985 and I am 26 years old. I was borned in the centrum of Yokohama, in Japan. My parents are unknown since long time ago and therefore is my surname Suzuki, from my ”dad” and ”mom”. I was left infront of a door when I was a little baby, wrapped in linen cloth. My dad and mom found me there and took well care of me.

After a while it was time for college and my ”parents” sponsered me for going in Harvard University when I was 18 years old. I got diploma for computer engineer, law school and internationall diplomacy. My best subject was law school, since I was very interested and got the highest grade in it. It was not only about the American laws, but other countries outside, comperancy and such. Computer engineering contained tracking, learning OS (Operative Systems) and programming – I found it a bit fun but not as much as the law school. Diplomacy about countries was very much about how country councils works and the law school conected to it a bit but not much.

I was done with the university when I was 23 years old. I moved back to Japan and started to live my life there a bit. I started small, as a security guard but got my promotion fast since I had high schools. One of the years, I was undercover. I had to track and trace one single guy and that took me around one year and five mounths to find him. Now he is in jail. He had a couple of crime records such as threating to kill valued people to everyone in Japan and massive killings, but finaly it was over.

Two mounths later, after the case I was offered to go to a city called Los Santos which I thought was strange but for some reason, the security in Japan wanted me to go there.

2.3. What attracts you to Law Enforcement? Why do you want to be involved?((Keep IC))
It was very much a dream from when I was little I guess. I never had plans like being, rocket scientist or driving airplanes. It just got stuck in my head after when I was ten years old. Sometimes I wonder if there even is a better job than this because my message by this is to change the world by making small things like casing crimanal men and women.

4. Medical Analysis((IC))

4.1. Outstanding Medical Conditions: Good.
4.2. Ongoing Medical Treatment: None.
4.3. Do You have any heart conditions? None.
4.4. Do you have Asthma or any other respiratory problems: None.
4.5. Do you Drink or Smoke or Die: No.

5. Personal History((IC))

5.1.Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offence: Never.
5.1.1. If so, what?:
5.1.2.How long were you sentenced to?:
5.2. Have you ever been under investigation (Not leading to conviction) or associated with criminals? I have been under an investigation but only to stop criminals, I was undercover that time.
5.2.1.If so, when?: 2008, 14th December
5.2.2.If so, why?: To get information about them.
5.2.3.If necessary, who?: N/A
5.3.Have you ever consumed or used any illegal narcotics? No.
5.3.1.If so, what?: None used.
5.4. Do you have a High-School Diploma or its equivalent?:
*Law school A+
*Computer engineer A
*Diplomacy B+

6. (( OOC Requirements Check ))

OOC. 6.1. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes.
OOC. 6.2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
OOC. 6.3 Do you have any alternate characters? No.

7. (( OOC Information Check ))

OOC. 7.1. How old are you? I'm 16 years old, borned 1994.
OOC. 7.2. How long have you been with The Future RP? No I have not, althought I've been roleplaying alot before, in legal and illegal factions.
OOC. 7.3. Have you been with the FBI/LSPD in the past? Yes but not on The Future RP.
OOC. 7.4. Do You Have Any Law Enforcement Experience? I know some of the 10-codes and such. I know, as every human beeing, common knowledge of driving, what PD usually do and such. E.g. I know that the PD only helps and are not happy triggers. An other example is that laws go before feelings and such since in court, it is only the law that matters.

I, Yamato Suzuki UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS THAT A DRUG TEST WILL BE ADMINISTERED. I ALSO UNDERSTAND I WILL BE INTERVIEWED BY A FBI OFFICAL,AND AT ANY TIME I CAN BE FIRED WITHOUT QUESTION. I UNDERSTAND BEFORE IM INTERVIEWED BY A FBI OFFICAL,MY POLICE RECORDS WILL BE REVIEWED, IF THEY SHOW ABOVE A CLASS B MISTIMEADOR, I WILL BE CALLED BY THE FEDERAL BUREAUOF INVESTIGATION AND THE INTERVIEW WILL BE CANCELLED
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

[F.B.I Application] Yamato Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [F.B.I Application] Yamato Suzuki   [F.B.I Application] Yamato Suzuki EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:32 pm

This Fbi Applcation Was *Accepted*

Next Step:Testing

Come to TeamSpeak and wait in the Fbi Lounge in Testing don't page anyone please just wait
Back to top Go down
https://realplay.iftopic.com

[F.B.I Application] Yamato Suzuki
Page 1 of 1